Sunday, December 13, 2009

It is 12 days to Christmas and yet I have no plans. However, I will be attending company's christmas party alas no booze for that day because the MD hopes everyone to get home safely after the event. I dont mind really. That is the right thing to do.

My last year christmas was nothing but a visit to Manchester. The worst thing is during the Christmas, majority of the shops is going to close. Which mean I have to stock up food a day or two prior. Then cook at home on Christmas and perhaps watch TV or online at home. This year I will be on my own. Call me anti social or anything, I really wish to celebrate christmas with someone whom I care the most. Nah.. its not gonna happen.

4 days of holidays but i have no idea how to utilize them. If I go out, I will be spending money. I think I should just stay at home. Ok fine, I might go to London. Date anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment