Thursday, January 12, 2012

still around

since my last submission, I haven't check this site myself until today... well i am not a blogger but sometimes i want to feel what it is like to blog... so here i am but i might disappear for months again :p

maybe my life got better so there is no need for me to write something here because i could share with people i met :) in fact i dont have anything to write here as most of the entire last year was about work. Hopefully I will be getting a promotion this year... However, last christmas was enjoyable..exchanging gifts, baking turkey and making cheesecake..last but not least took responsibility to boost the country's economy :p

Haven't finished the shopping list yet as this year is my triathlon year, i need to get a road bike. Already submitted name for London Triathlon in September.


No comments:

Post a Comment