Thursday, April 8, 2010

Turning Point

Many questions went through my mind while I was driving home from work as I look back on my life for the past few years. Recently seems like a moment of turning point in my life, I noticed how much I have changed, for better of course.
I have never thought of living and working in UK nor China. I guessed meeting my ex had changed my direction. Hence currently end up being in UK. I wondered what kind of life I would be living in if I hadn't met her. Being in this country and also US previously have been an eye opener. Therefore changed the direction I sculpture the path that is best for me. Nonetheless, I still consider Malaysia as my home, no doubt.

Another chapter is formed, with mix feelings, I am anticipated about what future lies ahead within the next 2 or 3 years but at the same time concerned if things don't turn up in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment