Saturday, February 27, 2010

CNY over, back to reality

Hi!
It has been a while hasn't it?

The last place I visited was Birmingham during Christmas. Went to chocolate factory which was highly recommended. Beware of getting sugar overdose..
and before that, Christmas in London
After Christmas and New Year, I have been busy searching for job until the recent Chinese New Year, I got myself a new offer. Wrong! I got the offer from my current company. Thanks to job offer from other company though. I was hoping to start everything new as it was approaching new year, so far new year has done great.

Went home during CNY. Meeting friends, raiding food stalls and a little bit of shopping. Last but not least, I got a chance to attend friend's wedding dinner. Most of my friends got married but I managed to attend one only, I didnt get a chance to congratulate them on their big day. Unfortunately there is something missing. I was not able to share those moments with someone.

I am spending my first weekend in uk since CNY. Boring, cold, and lonely...


No comments:

Post a Comment