Monday, August 3, 2009

Single or Complicated

Oh well, for the past weeks has been quite emotional. Trying to accept the fact that we have broken up. It was a peaceful break up nonetheless. Still a painful experience though. We remain friends and still keep in touch as we need each other's companion for sure in other's people lands.
Having said all that, its so difficult to determine whether I am single or still in a relationship (in a complicated way). I see my position between good friend and couple if you know what i mean. Something more than friend but there is a line towards couple.

I was asked several times whether I have a girlfriend and my answer is always Yes. I think I will keep things as it is. My main focus now is to look for job.

Lost a job, now a girl. How worst can it be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment