Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back On Track

Yes! I got an offer in a telecommunication company. The interview took about 20 minutes and immediately the MD gave me an offer. This is the quickest ever consideration on my job application.
Things have been going downhill for the past few months. I have a feeling that this is the turning point. Raycession is over!

There are plenty of plans I want to achieve along the way. So its good to be back on track.
First thing first, I will submit my resignation letter on my lifeguard position and hunt for a single room (because I am single, duh!). I will be moving closer to London city.

I plan to start work next month so I can spend time travel to one of any EU countries. I think I will look for weekend lifeguard position near my new place as well. Then maybe get an used car.

No comments:

Post a Comment