Thursday, March 10, 2011

Neuschwanstein castle

After the oktoberfest, I drove on my hired luxury car for 3hours crossing Austria border and stay a night at Pension Posthansl in Heiterwang. I had trouble finding the place because it was already dark on arrival . It was a good call to stay there because the room itself was luxurious for a price of a budget room and you can tell from the picture what it was surrounded by. In the morning, they served buffet breakfast.
Didn't stay long because had to visit a castle before catching a flight back to London.
Headed to McD for lunch and had McRib. I loved it but it was quite sweet to my liking.
The next destination was Neuschwanstein castle in Fussen.




Searched high and low for Rapunzel but she wasn't there.

2 comments:

  1. oh i miss neuschwanstein and McRib! Apparently, only Germany has it (among the countries I've been) Rapunzel wasnt there indeed, but King Ludwig maybe! (the siao lang who built the castle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its beautiful, i dont care who built it.

    McD also has a sausage burger, next time should try it.

    ReplyDelete