Sunday, December 19, 2010

London Outing

On the day when I was supposed to meet my friend at the airport, I went to London for a little walk in the afternoon. Regent street at Piccadilly station was closed for the entire daytime. Obviously an ideal time to shop around without worrying about traffic.


At covent garden, there were variety of activities going on like the reindeer petting.
A minor of people demonstrating of against animal slaughtering right in front of McD. So I skipped McD for awhile.
Kissing under mistletoe. and it is not free.

Street entertainers?
Giant reindeer tree. It was there last year.. spending cuts I suppose.
Who is more attractive? The one with red nose or gold nose?
Lastly, check out this fella. Very enchanting but its a shame he didn't play the entire song. He seems intimidated when I was recording him.

No comments:

Post a Comment