Saturday, November 27, 2010

What a move is that?!

Today, for the first time or perhaps for a long time, I made a peculiar move in my entire life. I don’t know what made me taking such action but I do saw such situation on the movie or drama series. A friend of mine who was going to catch a flight to Malaysia that evening and I was supposed to meet her at the airport without her knowledge as a surprise. Having arrived at the airport prior to her departure time, I was anticipated and sneakily looking out for her. I thought everything was turning out as expected when I spotted her behind her back, but she was with a guy. My heart sank and immediately back off. Later, I texted her to wish her safe journey but didn’t tell her I was there, though I wish I was the last to bid her goodbye in person.

I don’t understand why I could promptly made that move and that kind of feeling inside I was having. Don’t you think this scenario should only take place in the movie? I still couldn’t believe that could occur to me. What is happening to me? Can someone enlighten me?

1 comment: